Although the Sunday worship service is our central meeting in the week, we believe that our small and home groups ministries are a fundamental element of a healthy, warm and effective church.
Several weekly meetings take place on a fixed day in the week in our venue ICEL Connect on Naamsestraat:
- Women’s meeting on Tuesda
- Bible study meeting on Wednesday (not taking place during the summer)
- General Prayer meeting on Thursdays
The Chinese, Nepalese and Korean communities also have their own groups (and languages!) :
- Chinese Fellowship on Friday evenings
- Korean Fellowship on Sunday afternoon
- African Fellowship once a month on Saturday mornings.
But many also meet in the cosiness of a home.
If you wish to know more about the home groups, take part in one, or even start one, please contact us via: Contact Homegroups.